Thursday, August 12, 2021

LAKE LIFE/FANCY PANTS DESIGNS

Hello friends and family! I just received Fancy Pants Design's Lake Life Collection and I have to say, it's my most favorite collection from their newest release. I may be a little bias towards this collection since I happen to live within blocks of the water. :)


My friend Angel snapped this photo of the three of us out on the boat on the 4th of July. We took a quick ride on the Severn before the fireworks started. The weather was perfect!


The patterns are so pretty... and it's not just for "Lake themed" projects. This collection can totally be used for fall projects.


This collection has a variety of cute wood pieces! These pieces can be painted or colored in with markers or if you like the way they are... that works, too!


That dragonfly is too cute...I had to get him on this layout somehow... so I added a tiny bit of journaling at mounted him next to the journaling label using a foam square.


What do you think? Isn't this cute? The patterns look so great with the photo! Thanks so much for visiting today.



No comments: