Saturday, September 11, 2021

BACK TO SCHOOL/FELICITY JANE STUDIO

Hello everyone. I received my first box from Felicity Jane Studio last night and I'm in love with this month's kit. At first glance, it looks too pretty to use for a boy layout, but it totally works!


My favorites from this kit include the die cuts...(shocker) and I love the little tabs and stamps. Everything looks so nice together. Seriously, this is such a great kit.




I layered a variety of journaling cards at the top to create a fun frame for the layout and then I added the chipboard and die cut tag and heart.


I was determined to find a way to use the pencil and apple dies... I just love them... so I clustered them together with a paper clip and stickers. Super fun.


I printed my journaling on a journaling card to use for the layout. Initially, I was going to add my own hand-journaling, but I was afraid that the dots would make it look hard to read.


I added a few additional die cuts to the left-side of the journaling to fill in some of the white space. 


What do you think of this kit? Not only is it perfect for scrapbooking those beautiful fall photos, but they are also great for documenting your child's first day of school. :)

Thanks for visiting today!





No comments: