Friday, September 10, 2021

BACK TO SCHOOL MIXED MEDIA TRAY/FOUNDATION DECOR/THE CRAFTER'S WORKSHOP

Good morning! Nicole here with a fun home decor project I created to get the little man excited for 6th Grade! As I type this up, I pray that they do not decide to do another year of virtual learning. I need him in the classroom. He is supposed to start on September 8th. We shall see...


I used Foundation Decor's Back to School kit to create this fun piece for my home. The stencils and mixed media mediums are all from The Crafter's Workshop. To see the full tutorial on how I created this Back to School Tier Tray, please visit The Crafter's Workshop blog, here.


The Time for Class Schoolhouse can be found here!


I glued fabric behind the windows and doors to make them look like curtains. Super cute. :) This was such a fun project and I enjoyed every minute of it.


The notebooks, flash card and pencil is all from the Sept Kit. It is available, here.


I plan on writing "Welcome 6th Graders" on the chalkboard as soon as I get some chalk. The other board will say, "Good Luck!"


Isn't this the cutest thing? I bought the Back to School Gnomie from Esty. Thanks so much for stopping by today!




No comments: