Sunday, October 31, 2021

HALLOWEEN/FANCY PANTS DESIGNS

Happy Halloween! Halloween was definitely different in 2020. Edward and his friend Cooper decided a few weeks before Halloween that they were going to be hotdogs for Halloween. I asked Edward if he was joking because he normally picks very expensive costumes... I kept thinking about the $100 my husband spent on the Fortnite Ravens costume that he only wore once... But the hotdog costume only cost me like $20 bux including shipping. I was NOT complaining. LOL


If you haven't checked out Fancy Pant's A Little Scary Collection, it's super cute. I just love it so much... the patterned paper and ephemera are my favorite. And the colors are beautiful.


I used Elle's Studio's Medium Jane Alpha stamp to stamp the big title at the top. Initially, I did not plan on a title at the top, but I felt the need to fill in the white space. I colored in the alphas using alcohol markers from Altenew.


I was excited to find the "too cute to spook" die cut. It is perfect for this layout. I added the bat using foam squares to add dimension. And I couldn't help but use the cute little "boo" puffy sticker!


This ghost is so dang cute. I had to find a way to use him and those candy corns... I hate candy corns, but they look cute on this layout. :) 


I added enamel dots to make it more fun. Then I added the candies here and there. Super fun! To complete the layout, I scribbled a border around the layout using a pen and then added some journaling at the bottom using a black pen... then I added the spider just for fun. :)


What do you think? Cute, right!? You can see the full collection here. Thanks for visiting today! Hope you have an awesome Halloween!



No comments: