Wednesday, April 13, 2022

LOVE/CLIQUE INTERNATIONAL

Happy hump day! I finally used the "I left my heart" kit and add-on kit from Clique International. I bought this kit about three months ago and loved it. And then I got it and looked at it and wasn't sure what I'd do with it since I'm not a big fan of Valentines Day...but hey...who said I had to use it for a Valentines Day layout.


I really didn't have a plan when I started this layout. All I know is that I wanted to use that paper because I thought it would make a great background!


I cut the 12x12 paper to measure 8 1/2x11. Then, I cut the fabric star in half to make it stretch... I only had one in my stash and I really wanted two... 


I added some washi tape across the top and bottom of the layout to make it stand out more.


I cut the "enjoy every moment of your life" sentiment from a piece of patterned paper and made a banner out of it to use at the top. Next, I added the heart and tiny heart. :)


I was back and forth as to whether or not I wanted to add the tiny red hearts below the black heart... but then I just went ahead and glued it down and I have to say, I love it.


I stapled the "M" to the felt star because I was worried that the glue would not work on the fabric.


I added the border of hearts to the bottom of the photo and then used a ruler and black pen to create the scribbled border.


I'm so pleased with how this turned out. Isn't this the cutest layout? That precious little, furry face. This kit and the add-ons are still available. Click here to see the kits! Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you're having a fantastic week!


No comments: