Friday, September 23, 2022

FALL IS IN THE AIR/CREATIVE MEMORIES

Happy Fall ya'll! I love the fall and scrapping this season! Today, I'm sharing a layout I created using Creative Memories' It's Fall Ya'll Collection from last year's release. I saw it last winter and grabbed it. It's such a beautiful collection. I especially love the jewel tones.


Every year, the grandkids decorate the pumpkin with the turkey pieces that have been used since my sisters were toddlers! This turkey has been in the family for over 20 years and we are keeping the tradition alive... Edward has decorated it for several years and now it's Henry's turn! So fun!


These laser cut borders are made of nice quality! An so are the die cuts. They are not paper thin like some I have used from other companies.


I layered lots of borders along the middle of the layout prior to adding the photo. Once the photo was in place, I tucked all of the die cuts and stickers around the photo. I can't tell you how much fun I had with this layout... All of the embellishments are super cute!! I had to really stop... because I just wanted to pile it all on there...



What do you think? Isn't this layout adorable! :) I just checked Creative Memories' website and they still have this collection in the shop. Grab it, here if you're looking for it. I do not receive anything for your purchase...I'm simply sharing the love. Thanks for visiting today!!

No comments: