Wednesday, September 21, 2022

FALL IS IN THE AIR/STUDIO FORTY

Hello friends. I decided to create another multi-photo layout using some sunflower photos I took from one of my walks. Again... lots of lovely layers on this layout!! If you haven't seen Studio Forty's newest collection, Together...check it out, here! It's so pretty!


I love the collage of patterned paper/journaling cards on this spread. Super fun!


I decided to use those frames, too. They are a personal favorite...and the "today" sentiment was stamped on paper and fussy cut to use as a sub-title for the layout. More stickers and stamping... and the tags were created with metal dies. I felt like the bottom needed something... 


I hope you found these layouts inspiring! Don't forget to check out the full collection, here! Thank you so much for visiting today.
-Nic

No comments: