Friday, October 21, 2022

GRATEFUL

Just sharing this gorgeous layout I created using American Craft's patterned paper and die cuts from Vicki Boutin. I am loving the color scheme and all of those gorgeous flowers!! I went a little overboard with the die cuts.


Since the "Grateful" die was really bright white and I didn't think it looked right against the dark colors, I used a blending brush to add some green ink to it. :)


Aren't these die cuts beautiful? I just love them so much. They have been in my stash awhile... sometimes, I have a hard time using my favorite collections...I'm trying to break that habit. 


More flowers on the right-side and I really wanted to squeeze that house on here somehow... I really enjoying layering embellishments on my projects. They make me happy.


I used a butterfly and sentiment metal die from Brutus Monroe to create the butterfly and sentiment at the top of the layout to fill in the white space.

And I popped the dragonfly up sing foam squares to add dimension. Love how whimsy this turned out.



What do you think? It's a lot, I know... :) Thanks for visiting me today, friends!
-Nic


No comments: