Wednesday, November 02, 2022

YOU'RE SEW SPECIAL/BRUTUS MONROE

Hello, friends! Have you seen the adorable stamps this month? O.M.G., I freaking love the elves. Seriously, I can't wait to use them all. :)

I knew immediately how I was going to use this little guy... and that tongue. HAHA, I just love it. To begin, I used a metal card panel to add the stitching background and diamonds, Next, I sprayed each panel with Chroma Mist. The colors are so pretty!

After that, I set the panels aside to dry and used my Misti to stamp the little elf onto watercolor paper. Then, I used tiny watercolor brushes to color the image using the Chroma Glaze.

I ended up adding another layer of color to make it more vibrant after the first layer was completely dry. I used my Karin markers to color his face and hands.

After I glued down the red string and mounted the pieces onto the card base using foam squares, I splashed some white Chroma Mist all over to add some snowflakes. I made sure to cover the pieces I didn't want to cover with a scrap piece of paper.*

Isn't he the cutest!? He makes me smile. :)

Thank you so much for visiting. Be sure to check out all of the adorable elfies in the shop

-Nic


No comments: