Sunday, January 22, 2023

LOVE/SIMPLE STORIES

Good morning, friends! I'm sharing a layout I created using Simple Stories' Heart Eyes Collection. This collection isn't just for creating Valentines day layouts. I actually used it for my sister's fall photo shoot of her adorable little family! 


The patterns and color scheme in this collection really made me want to buy it all. And those flowers are so beautiful! I'm not gonna lie, it was hard cutting the orange floral printed paper... I just wanted to keep it...but I am determined to use my stuff this year...no more hoarding for this girl!


I always have a hard time knowing when to stop applying embellishments on my layouts... I just love it all! I'm sure I'm not alone... and many of you probably have the same issue. 


I really like the black and white stripes and polka dot elements in this collection as well. They look great against the other colors.


I added lots of hearts to this spread because there's so much love in the photos!

What is your favorite part of this layout? It's all so beautiful and I especially love the purple smiley face brad! Thank you so much for visiting today!

-Nic

No comments: