Sunday, January 15, 2023

LIVE.LOVE.BARK/SIMPLE STORIES

Hello, friends! It's been a little over a year since we got Moxie and he has been such a delight. We absolutely adore him to pieces...even when he demands our attention 24/7. He's high maintenance, but we love him anyway.

Today, I'm sharing this adorable layout I created using Simple Stories' Pet Shoppe Dog collection. As soon as I spotted this adorable collection at A Cherry On Top, I just knew I had to get it! It's so adorable. I especially love the foam stickers!

I had so many pictures in a box that I have been storing all year... and I felt it was time to use them on a layout to celebrate Moxie's first year with us. To start... I cut the word printed paper to measure 11x11 and mounted it to the ball print paper. I like using this method for my layouts. Borders make the layout pop!


Next, I cropped the photos and placed then down and moved them around until I was satisfied with the placement of the photos. I matted the puppy photo at the top of the page so everyone can see what he looked like as a puppy. :) Isn't he the cutest?!


After I finished mounting the photos down, I added some die cuts and foam stickers all over... LOVE these foam stickers... they are so delightful! I can't get enough of them. I especially did everything I could to get that gray dog on this layout without covering up any of the photos. :)


Moxie loves collecting sticks on our daily walks so I had to get the stick in there... I like how it looks at the top next to the top of the dog house. Super cute.


The "DOG HAIR...DON'T CARE." is my life... LOL... I can't get away from it with this dog. By the time I get to work every morning, I'm covered in it. I just wait until I get to work in the mornings to use the lent roller. lol...the struggle is REAL my friends.


What do you think? If you're not a dog person, Simple Stories has a cat collection, too!! I got that one, too. :)

Thank you so much for visiting today. Hope you have a wonderful day!

-Nic

No comments: