Saturday, March 11, 2023

THIS IS THE GOOD LIFE/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Good morning! I'm sharing a layout I created for Pinkfresh Studio's monthly challenge. This month is all about layers and that's totally my thing! I love layering my embellishments in clusters as you can see.


I have been waiting to scrapbook these adorable pictures of my sister's kiddos. The Delightful collection is perfect for scrapbooking those Easter photos. The pastel colors go so nicely with the photos. No black and white photos needed for this layout!



Here's a closer look at all of the pretty embellishments clustered together. Isn't this beautiful?



I really like the vellum die cuts and faux wax embellishment! They are just lovely.


What do you think? It's pretty, right? I'm not big on using pastels, but I love them for this layout!


There's still time to submit your projects for the challenge. Click here to check it out. Thanks so much for visiting today!

-Nic










No comments: