Monday, March 13, 2023

BEAUTIFUL/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning, friends! I'm sharing a layout I create using the beautiful Wildflowers collection from Pretty Little Studio's latest release. This collection has a variety of springy elements that can be used for family layouts, spring, or Easter! I really like how versatile this collection is. 

There's so much to love about this collection! I'm a big fan of the patterned papers, but the floral die cuts are beautiful!! I decided to let the hexagons be the focal design, but managed to squeeze some flowers and butterflies on here. 


I fussy some of the hexagons from a scap piece of patterned paper and used foam squares to make them pop up a bit.

The tiny word stickers fit perfectly within the tab die! I just love how this layout turned out. Isn't it beautiful? 



If you haven't checked out the Wildflowers collection, click here to see this adorable collection! Thank you so much for visiting today!

-Nic

No comments: