Monday, February 27, 2023

JAN MEMORY PLANNER/STOP THE BLUR

Happy Monday, friends! I'm all caught up in my memory planner for January... my goal is to more on top of these pages this year. Last year, I found myself about three months behind... but this month, I actually jotted down things on a scrap piece of paper like Heidi suggested because let's face it... I forget a lot of things these days. If it's not on a sticky, I won't remember. Period. 


I like how pretty this spread looks with the pink, yellow and blue! What do you think? It's such a fresh color scheme. I used a metal border die from Pinkfresh Studio to create the border above the photos.


I used a very fine black sharpie to journal on the journaling card and added the tiny puffy stickers. I have a variety of these puffy stickers and they come in handy!

I cut a variety of die cuts to make them work for me... and that heart Washi is the bomb! I have it in black and white, too.

I added some sticker phrases to the photos. I love the photo corner stickers so much. They are my favorite.
I clustered some die cut tags and labels to the left-side of the photo. Next, I cut a circle in half and added some journaling.


Lot's of hidden journaling to save space on the layout... I journaled on a large tag and folded a 6x6 paper in half horizontally to make a little flap for the journaling on the tag and the photos on top. It totally works! I added the tag and sentiment inside, too.
I'm amazed that I was able to write pretty straight... not too shabby! What do you think? Have you given memory planner a try? This Is my third year of scrapbooking some of my memories and I really like it.

Thanks so much for visiting today!
-Nic


No comments: