Tuesday, February 28, 2023

LOVE/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Good morning, friends! I'm here with my first layout using the Perfect Match Mini Collection!


This collection is just darling and I had the perfect photo to use, too! I decided to create this layout for my lovely sister and her kiddos. 
This collection has the cutest die cuts and I just love them all. I used a variety of embellishments on this layout without overdoing it.


The die cuts look so pretty all together and the mini stickers fit inside the tabs perfectly. 


I used the scalloped border and ric rac border at the bottom of the layout to make the layout a little more playful.


I glued some little gems too.



I used a ruler and black pen to add the doodling at the far right-side of the layout to complete the layout. What do you think about the Perfect Match collection? I'm having a hard time deciding what I love about it... I love the patterned papers and die cuts and well, everything about it! Thanks so much for visiting today. Be on the lookout for more inspiration with this collection!

Products Used: Perfect Match Patterned PaperDie CutsMini Stickers

-Nicole

No comments: