Monday, March 20, 2023

ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Good morning! Happy Monday, friends. I'm sharing this layout I created yesterday for the Pinkfresh Studio monthly challenge. I had a few dies left over from their card making event that I held onto for this layout! The fruit dies work perfectly with the photos. 


I used bits and pieces from various collections to embellish this layout. Most of the embellishments are from the Chrysanthemum Collection.


And yes... I ordered the new ombre gems! OMG...They are so beautiful and they have a nice shimmery effect.


The fruit washi has a gold foiled finish and it's too pretty. The foiling makes the dies pop!



And a scrapbooker/card maker can never have too many sentiments! I felt like the bottom was missing so I grabbed a sentiment and mounted it onto the layout using foam squares. It really compliments the layout! I think this layout has just the right amount of embellishments. What do you think? Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have an amazing week!

-Nic

No comments: