Friday, March 31, 2023

CHOOSE JOY/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

 Hello, friends! Nicole here with another layout I created using the Wildflowers collection. 

I really love the heart printed paper and wanted to use it on a layout! I cut the 12x12 paper to measure 7 1/2x10 and matted it to the center of the 8 1/2x11 tiny heart paper. I think it looks so nice together with the graph print, too!


I cut the smaller hearts from the back of the patterned paper and adhered them to the center of each heart down the page. I tucked the leaf die behind the heart, added some butterflies and word stickers to the center of the heart. Super fun!


I added a few word flags, die cuts and stickers here and there. I used foam squares to mount the "Choose Joy" to the layout to add dimension.



Loving all of these pretty embellishments together... and the overall design of this layout! I'm just loving this so much. What do you think? Click here to check out the Wildflowers collection. Thank you so much for visiting today!

-Nic

No comments: