Saturday, April 01, 2023

FEBRUARY MEMORY PLANNER/STOP THE BLUR

Happy weekend everyone. It was raining this morning so I took that moment to play in my memory planner. I just got my photos from Persnickety. Perfect timing...and I am looking at this photo...I realized I have the same photo on this spread twice...I'll have to cover one of them with another photo... easy fix. You know I love my books!


I'm still using up my stash of Heidi Swapp goodies. And the stamps that I have accumulated over the years. FUN, FUN, FUN!


I had a few puffy stickers and chipboard stickers from Elle's Studio that I manage to use, too. Lots of photos for a busy, and special month! My son turned 13! 


I watched a lot of TV last month, which took away from my reading, but I have been so tired lately. I just want to snuggle up with my dog and just watch TV.


Mom took Edward and his friend to Main Event (arcade) for his birthday. They had so much fun! And while I was going through stuff, I came across the ceramic birthday plate from his pottery birthday party when he was 9.

Love this card/tag holder. I'm hoping that Heidi Swapp makes it into a metal die this year cause I just used the last one from my stash. Slightly bummed.


Random tags with chipboard pieces on them to tuck inside the die.


I'm totally loving the stamp work on this tag! Isn' it adorable?


Have you tried scrapbooking in a memory journal? It's super fun and it helps me get my stories told... Thanks so much for visiting today. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

-Nic

No comments: