Tuesday, March 28, 2023

DUDE/STUDIO FORTY

Good morning, friends!! I'm so excited to share my very first project with you using the new Essentials collection. This collection is perfect for scrapbooking everyday moments.

I'm mostly excited about the Essentials journaling card paper pad and the adorable tabs and envelopes die cut pack!! Super fun...lots of fun embellishments in this collection...You can see, I used a lot of them on my layout! I totally had fun making this layout.

What do you think? Isn't this lovely?! I used patterned papers from the Everyday Story Collection for the base of the layout. I love when I can mix some elements from previous collections with the newer collections. 

At first, I couldn't figure out how to assemble the envelopes, but after a few minutes, I figured it out. Here's a little photo tutorial so you can see how to put them together. I tucked a little journaling label and sticker embellishment inside the envelope for fun.

I tucked some journaling cards slightly behind the photo and added the cluster of embellishments. Love the color scheme of this collection. It's so fresh and beautiful.

I used metal alpha dies from my stash for the title then placed the "you made my day" sticker below the title. I adhered the OMG sticker to cardstock and cut the image out so I could mount it to the layout using foam squares for added dimension. 


I cut some of the elements from journaling cards to use as embellishments and of course I used some stamps! The "today" sentiment fits nicely in the journaling grid box. I stamped the camera image onto a piece of patterned paper and added the sticker dot to the center for fun. So fun!

What is your favorite part of this collection?! We'd love to know. I hope I inspired you today. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please do not forget to check out the Essential collection, here. Also, if you use nicole10 at the checkout, you'll save 10% on your purchase! Cool, right!

-Nic

No comments: