Sunday, May 21, 2023

FAMILY/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Happy Sunday, friends! I managed to get some scrappy time in this weekend and then I ran out of photo paper! Boo... I print my photos as I need them. Lesson learned... next time order them. 

I joined the Pinkfresh Studio's Create and Connect event this weekend! The instructors are so great. I don't scrap along... I watch and learn some tips and apply them to my layouts. I don't like lifting layouts 100% because I like creating my own work, but those ladies are soooo talented!


I never really thought to use the washi tape to create a fun layout... and I love using patterned papers...but if you look closely, I only used journaling cards with lots of washi flowers cut from the tape!

Those gold alphas and enamel dots are so pretty. I just love them. What do you think? Isn't this so lovely?! I had so much fun making it, too. Thanks so much for visiting today!
-Nic

No comments: