Thursday, December 07, 2023

OUTDOORS SNAP ALBUM/SIMPLE STORIES

Good morning, friends. I have a non-holiday project to share with you today! As promised, I'm sharing a few more pages from my Colorado album. You can see the original post, here. I'm super happy with how this SNAP Album came together. 


Doesn't this cover look amazing! I love it so much. Those chipboard stickers and foam stickers are my absolute favorite. I have a few favorite collections from Simple Stories, but I have to say, the Trail Mix is my favorite. I just love it so much. 

Notice how I layered the chipboard and foam stickers together to add dimension on the cover... So pretty. The chipboard frame really helped make the cover pop, too.

I mounted a 6x8 patterned paper to the inside of the cover and then used my trimmer to cut another sheet of patterned paper at an angle to create a triangle to use as a fun pocket. I used a strong adhesive to hold it down in place. This is the perfect spot for the post card my sister sent to us after our time together. Yes, I added more embellishments! They are super fun!

This little side pocket is perfect for adding some fun tags and photos for quick and easy access!

I created this travel notebook spread to add inside the album. I like to make my pages different formats throughout the album to keep it fun! 
For this spread, I decided to play with patterns... LOVE this mixture of patterns and color scheme so much. I used another chipboard frame to frame the photo. It adds so much depth to this spread. 

I plan on going back and adding my journaling on the notebook sheets! For now, they are blank so that I can think about what I want to document!


I don't like wasting embellishments... and I especially don't like not using them, therefore, I created a few clusters of embellishments on this travel notebook spread to use them up. :)

Are you ready to go on an adventure so you can make one of these SNAP Albums? I can't wait to go back to Colorado for some more adventures.


Loving this double chipboard frame! I embellished it with a few die cuts to make it more fun.

And that's a wrap! I still plan on creating a fun interactive page with a shaker element to complete this album. I also plan on adding a few more pocket pages! What do you think? Isn't the Trail Mix collection the cutest?  You can see the other pages of this album, here. Thanks so much for visiting!

-Nic



No comments: