Friday, January 19, 2024

COZY NIGHTS/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Hello, friends! Nicole, here. Today, I'm sharing a layout I created using the Comfort and Joy Collection, I just love this collection and the color scheme is absolutely lovely. 

I absolutely love this ledger papers in this collection. The banner paper is my favorite! I layered it up with a variety of embellishments to add dimension. 

Another favorite embellishment of mine is the Word Die cuts!! So fun and just the right size to fill in white space. 
The sentimental die cuts are perfect for layouts that you want to journal on, but not in your own writing! 

What are your favorite products from this lovely collection? If you haven't checked out this collection, you are missing out! It's so lovely. Click here to see the full Comfort & Joy collection. Thanks so much for visiting today!
-Nic


No comments: