Monday, April 22, 2024

BOOK STACK/PRETTY LITTLE STUDIO

Hello friends!! I am so excited to finally receive the Good Vibrations collection. It's super cute and I just love it so much. I'm an avid reader so naturally...I had to have it!

The color scheme of this collection is so beautiful. I'm totally in love with all of the beautiful rainbow colors and fun elements.

I had to find a way to use the cute little girl reading her book. Isn't she lovely? I cut the flower die cuts in half to spread them out on the layout.


I yellow couch is so eye catching! It was a nice addition to the layout. It filled in the white space at the bottom, nicely. 


I popped the "read more books" die cut up using a few foam squares to add dimension to the layout.


I tucked the other half of the flower behind the "book stack" die cut. It's perfect...It helped hide some of the un-wanted items to show from the photo.



What do you love the most from the Good Vibrations collection? If you said "all of it", I'm with you! Thank you so much for visiting today!

Nicole


No comments: