Sunday, July 07, 2024

OH SNAP SNAP ALBUM/SIMPLE STORIES


Hello friends, I’m excited to share my newest SNAP album with you using the beautiful Crafty Things collection! I absolutely love the pastel colors in this collection…the colors are beautiful, and this collection is just amazing in every way…I especially love all the little scrapbook tools in the form of embellishments…They are super cute!!



I normally don’t share the spine of the album, but I just had to share this one… I love how pretty the rub-ons look. It was a bit tricky getting the rub-ons to line up…but I managed to get it in there!



The paper clip rub-ons are soooo dang cute. This little cluster of rub-ons, chipboard and ephemera make my heart happy! 



For the first page, I used the chipboard frame as the main focal point. The pictures were printed small, and they worked perfectly with the frame. I added some chipboard, decorative brads, and ephemera to fill in some of the white space to make it cute.



I kept this layout simple because I really like the “SNAP” speech bubble. And that pom-pom banner is the cutest… I added a few decorative brads to the center for fun.




Next, I created a pocket page using some tags, rub-ons and chipboard. The first 4x6 card flips to show a few tiny pictures. As you can see, I LOVE playing and coming up with fun ways to use the products. Initially, I was going to place a photo in all the boxes, but I wanted to keep one of the hearts… 




The cut-apart cards are super cute, and I like making little bookmark inserts from them. It’s also a great way to use up some embellishments you wouldn’t normally use on a page.

I love that Simple Stories includes notebook pages in their SNAP albums… I used rub-ons and decorative brads to decorative the page. I still need to go back in and add my story from CHA…I had so much fun with the Clique Kits girls, and I will cherish those memories.



Finally, my last page and this is my FAVORITE. I just love how this spread came together with the tiny pictures at the bottom… I got to meet my favorite crafty designers/artists. I’m so happy I finally got these photos in an album! The Crafty Things collection was perfect for these photos. I still have a few more pages to complete and you’ll most likely see those pop up in my feed in the upcoming weeks. Thank you so much for visiting us today.


Nicole 

























No comments: