Friday, October 18, 2024

THANKFUL/A CHERRY ON TOP

Hello, friends! I'm sharing this beautiful fall layout I created using 49 & Market’s newest collection, Vintage Orchard. I love this collections so much. It’s just beautiful…
Thankful Layout
I cut the green paper down to measure 8 1/2×11 and the yellow floral print to measure 7 1/2×10. I tuckd a variety of die cut mats behind the photo to add texture and dimension.
I popped the “thankful” sentiment up using foam squares and then glued down the leaves, tucking it slightly behind the tag. I added the butterfly rub-on to the tag and cut the apple die cut in half so that I could tuck it above the title.
You can never have too many butterflies on a layout… And I adore the bumble bees in this collection!

Here’s a close up of the layers behind the photo. I just love playing with layers. What is your favorite product from this collection? We’d love to know. Visit here, to shop for this beautiful collection, and thank you so much for visiting today!

Nicole

No comments: