Wednesday, January 23, 2019

THIS IS JOY

Good morning stampers! I am excited to announce that I am guest designing this month for Precious Remembrance Shop. I've been a big fan of their acrylic stamps for some time now and I can't wait to share with you all of the projects I created for them.

In the meantime, let me share this adorable layout I created using their "Everyday Stamp Set" stamps and their Happiness Paper Snippets! This stamp set was perfect for scrapbooking this selfie I snapped while we were at the Magic Kingdom Christmas day! We had such a great time! As I look at this photo, I realize just how much he looks like me... LOVE HIM.


To begin, I tried finding a blue or pink ink that would match the Happiness Paper Snippets. I decided to use the pink. Who says you can't use pink on a boy's layout? Not this girl...


I really like Prima's chalk inks. They really look pretty against white cardstock.


I decided to use the heart stamp to help frame the photos. Then I tucked the "favorite" paper snippet at the top right corner of the photo.

 

I layered a few more cut-apart die cuts at the bottom then added the large foam title to help pull the journaling strips together.


Here's a closer look at the layered paper snippets. I love them.What do you think?



Thanks for stopping by today! If you're a stamper, check out Precious Remembrance's Shop stamps in their shop!

No comments: