Friday, February 01, 2019

LIFE IS GOOD

Hi all! I'm back again with another layout I created for Precious Remembrance Shop. This was one of those layouts that I couldn't stop adding stuff... I kept felling like it was missing something. In the end, I'm happy with it!

For this layout, I used the "Little Things" stamps and the "Today" Paper Snippets. I pretty much stuck with the color scheme from the snippets! Aren't they adorable? I especially love the little frame and the triangle stamps!


For the background, I stamped several of the cluster of triangles in three different colors on white cardstock. I tried to keep the colors similar to the snippetts!


I stamped the "too cute" circle onto white cardstock then traced it with a black pen since the "too cute" was hard to see with the light blue. Then I used scissors to cut the image out and adhered it to the layout using a foam square.


I totally love these paper snippets! Seriously, they are so much fun to play with.


I added a few jewels here and there...just for fun.



I pulled the "Merry Christmas" die cut from my stash because I felt that the layout needed more black to tone down all the pink and green. :) I think it worked!





At the last minute, I decided to add the circles that I traced using Creative Memories' Circle Cutting System to help frame the cluster of photos and embellishments a little better. Then I added the jewels around the circle to add dimension.


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you find this post inspiring!


No comments: