Tuesday, August 20, 2019

ENJOY TODAY

Hi friends. I'm back with another art journal spread I created for Bad Girls Couture. My sister posted these maternity photos on FaceBook and I fell in love!! Of course, I had to scrap them...


To begin, I mixed some Last Sin and Broken Doll acrylic paint with some Molding Paste to give the paint more texture. Then I used the Rose Swirl 6"x9" Stencil from Art Anthology to create a pretty background for my spread.


Once the background was completely dry, I used some Pink Paislee embellishments to decorate the layout. The tiny tag is from Jillibean Soup.



I kept this spread pretty simple with the main focus on the adorable photos of my pregnant sister and her dog!


I've included a quick video so you can see how quickly this layout came together.



Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: