Friday, October 11, 2019

ALL THE LITTLE THINGS

Happy Friday! I'm excited to be off this weekend and I'm hoping I'll be able to see my baby nephew. I'm finally feeling like myself after being sick for over a week... Thank goodness. I just hope that Edward does not get what Pete and I had.


Since I'm better, I thought I'd participate in Pinkfresh Studio's October Challenge. Seriously...I cannot believe it's October already! I'm a sucker for circles so naturally, I was drawn towards this challenge and it was fun!


To begin, I colored white cardstock using a light blue acrylic paint. Then I ran the metal circle die through my Sizzix to create a few circles which I used to create a fun background for the layout. I used a foam square to pop up the enamel dot. Love these!


The "All the small things" sentimental embellishment was perfect for this layout... Look closely and you will see baby Henry! He is two months old this week. :)


I kept this layout rather simple. My main focus was the photo. It's too cute not to scrap.




There's still time if you 're looking for a fun challenge to get your mojo going! Click here for the challenge!

Thanks for visiting today!



3 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

So soft and lovely! Great use of circles - and love the soft pretty colors! Thanks so much for joining the Pinkfresh Studio October Challenge!

Anett Gelencsér said...

Wow, such a beautiful, soft , delicate layout!

Amanda Baldwin said...

This is beautiful Nicole, really delicate and soft! LOVE