Tuesday, October 29, 2019

LITTLE PUMPKIN

Good evening friends! I have some exciting news! I still cannot believe it...but I am excited to announce that I am a designer for Fancy Pants Designs! I have always adored their products and I am honored to part of this amazing team!

Today I am sharing a layout I created using their Howl Collection. I am always thinking outside the box when it comes to themed collections. The Howl Collection is perfect for scrapbooking adorable babies at the pumpkin patch! My sister took this photo of Henry a few weeks ago and I just adore it. So, naturally, I had to scrap it!


I used several bits and pieces from the Ephemera Pack to embellish the layout, using a few foam squares here and there to add dimension.



I stamped on a few pieces of the 6"x6" papers to create a few more fall leaves and a cute little fox that I colored using markers.




Thank you so much for visiting today! This collection is available at scrapbook.com! 


No comments: