Saturday, October 19, 2019

OCTOBER

Happy Fall ya'll! It's been awhile since I played with my Pretty Little Studio embellishments and since I had some fall photos from the my trip to the farm last week with my family, I wanted to use their Potpourri collection. I love this collection. It's my favorite collection of theirs, hands down. LOVE the HAPPY colors.


The die cuts and vellum leaves in this collection is sooooo pretty. I just can't get enough of them. Most of the layouts I create include die cuts because they are my favorite embellishments.


I sprayed the "thankful" die cut using Art Anthology's Timeless Coloration Spray.



I sprayed a variety of colors onto White Cardstock to create a colorful background for the layout since I was using a lot of bright colors. I wanted the layout to have a colorful and happy feel to it!
I splashed some Sky, Granny Smith, Sandcastle and Timeless Coloration Sprays in the background before adding the photos and embellishments.


I added some clear leaf stickers here and there along with some sticker words, jewels, vellum leaves and stamping. Lots of fun embellishments all over!




Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments: