Thursday, March 12, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Good morning! I have another fun birthday layout I created using Fancy Pants Designs' newest Cake Smash Collection. Loving the color palette in this collection...especially the yellow and lime green.

A few weeks ago, I woke Edward up on his birthday and asked him how he felt about going to Grumps for breakfast before school. His response was, "Wait...and like, go into school late?" To which I replied, "exactly!" He smiled and said cool! I am so glad I did this for him. It totally made him happy and he ended up having a fantastic day at school! Gosh, I love him... He is so handsome! 

I used quite a few patterns on this layout... I didn't plan on it... it just happened. :) I love to play with multiple patterns when I can make it work for my layout.


I added a few pieces of die cuts and puffy stickers here and there. And I really like how the chipboard cake and party hat looks next to the journaling block. It frames the journaling nicely.


I added a tag and frame at the bottom to fill in the white space along with a few more die cuts.


Here is a closer look at the chipboard. Fab!


What do you think? Are you ready to grab this collection and recording those birthday party memories! Click here to grab yours today and use coupon NICOLEMARTEL to save 10%.

Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments: