Tuesday, March 10, 2020

ME & YOU

Good morning! Altenew has another fun challenge up on their blog for March and I love the color palette! I wouldn't normally scrap this color combination and that is why I love challenges! Challenges help me step out of my comfort zone a bit... Click here to join the challenge!


To begin, I sprayed some Sky Coloration Spray from Art Anthology onto white cardstock. Once the spray ink was completely dry, I used Art Anthology's Flitty stencil and Altenew's Sea Glass and Bamboo Crisp Dye Inks to create the flowers from the stencils.


Then I used a blending tool to blend the same colors onto white cardstock. Once I was satisfied with the blending, I stamped the flowers over the ink and cut them out. Isn't it pretty. The flowers are from Altenew's Smile More Stamp Set. I use this set often because the flowers are gorgeous!



I really like the blue background on this layout. It's hard to see in the photo, but here's a close up.



I used Altenew's Artist Marker (C002) to color the stitched frame so that all of the colors blend nicely. I sprayed the white ribbon with the Plush Coloration Spray from Altenew. It's been awhile since I used ribbon on my projects! I need to use them more often!


I used Pink Paislee's Bloom Street collection to embellish the layout. I really love the stickers from this collection. The colors are beautiful.


Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments: