Monday, March 02, 2020

YOU

Seriously... it's March already? I can't believe it! Today I'm sharing a layout I created for Pinkfresh Studio's March challenge. I happen to have some new product and the color palette really caught my eye! I have not scrapped in 8 days... I have been so sick. I am just starting to feel like my normal self. It feels good to create again!

For this layout, I wanted to just play... and have fun with all different types of embellishments from stamps, metal dies, gems, stickers and die cuts... It has it all. I used the stitched tags to frame my photo.


Here is the challenge for March! And it's all about frames! Click here to submit your entries!


To begin, I sprayed different Coloration Sprays from Art Anthology onto white cardstock. Then I used my die cutting machine to create a few stars for the background of my layout.


The stars look great, don't they? I used a few different stamps throughout the layout so that it had a nice flow. And yes... I added pink gems on a boy layout... :)



I cannot get enough of the puffy stickers... LOVE them so much. :) A added a few puffy stickers here and there and added a few in the middle of the stars.



Embellishment galore! It looks like something from the candy store. LOL. 



Thanks for visiting today!


2 comments:

Lyn said...

You scrapping is beautiful and inspires me to try more. Glad your feeling better!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So beautiful! LOVE the sprays and splatters on the background! So glad you played along with the Pinkfresh Studio March Challenge!