Friday, April 10, 2020

YOU & ME

HAPPY FRIDAY everybody! Today, Trinity Stamps is hosting an Instagram Hop. If you have time this weekend, please check it out here! We will be sharing lots of inspiring projects with lots of new product!! You are not going to want to miss this hop if you enjoy playing with metal dies, stencils and stamps!


For this layout, I decided to create a playful monochromatic layout using the new So Appreciative Stamp Set, Marshmallow Alphabet Die Set, and the Slimline Lots of Dots 6x9 stencil.


To begin, I used the Blending Buddy Brush and stencil to create a fun background filled with polka dots in different shades of green. I used Catherine Pooler's inks in the shades of Daydream, Mardi Gras and Mint To Be. The color combination is absolutely beautiful!


I used the lighter shades first and worked my way up to the darker green. This was a slow process because I wanted to make sure the stencil did not move while blending and I wanted different shades throughout the entire layout.


Then I blended the Daydream ink on another piece of white cardstock and stamped several stars and hearts all over the paper.




Here is a closer look at the stars and hearts. Once I was satisfied with the image, I used the Marshmallow Alphabet Die and my Sizzix to punch out the alphas to use for my title.




I used the border of stars stamp from the So Appreciative Stamp Set. Love the tiny elements in this stamp set! I added the Glass Beach mixed style rhinestones along each side of the layout to make it pop.


I used a foam square to pop the center of the star die. This is part of the Marshmallow Alphabet Die Set.


I splashed some Raven Coloration Spray from Art Anthology to break up the green. Love the font of the alphabet die set. It's such a fun set. I am sure I will be using it a great deal. :)


Here is a closer look at the polka dots... Pretty, right?!



What do you think about our crazy funny faces? My son and I love to make faces and snap selfies. :) It's what we do.


Thanks so much for visiting today. Check out Trinity Stamp's shop to see all this month's newest release. You might see something you like!


No comments: