Wednesday, April 08, 2020

HELLO GORGEOUS

Good morning! Today I am sharing a friendship layout I created using Pebbles Inc.'s Hey, Hello! Collection. I love these photo booth pictures that we took back in November at our annual employee dinner. This is always the highlight of our night...the photo booth. LOL


To begin, I cut down the printed paper to measure 10"x7 1/2" and the floral print to measure 8 1/2"x11". Then I matted the smaller rectangle to the center of the floral paper. I used a pen to draw a 1/2 border around the layout. 


I used a silicone brush to paint the background using Art Anthology's Mustard Velvet Dimensional Paint. Once the paint was completely dry, I added the photo strips and embellishments. This was super fun to make. I just love it! It makes me smile. We are all a bunch of goofballs.



I used a few foam squares to make the embellishments pop off the page. I used them on the stickers too!





These were fun times for sure! I hope I inspired you to grab your paint for your next project. You see... it doesn't need to be complicated! Just smear the paint onto the patterned paper and then add your embellishments. The paint will completely change the look of your layout for the better! I think...

Art Anthology just got new colors in their shop. Check them out here!


No comments: