Friday, June 26, 2020

BEACH BABE

Hi everybody! I have another layout I created using the Vitamin Sea Collection from Fancy Pants Designs. I am totally loving this layout...that photo...be still my heart! Henry LOVES the beach just like his cousin Edward. Too bad we didn't get the chance to experience this moment with him with the Pandemic... But I had so much fun creating this gem for my sister.

As usual, I went a little overboard with the die cuts. It's hard not to use them all because they are so stinking cute! The little green fish is from another collection of Fancy Pants Designs. The vintage tag was in my stash and I thought I needed another neutral color... it made all the difference.


I used a few foam squares to pop up the die cuts and added a few puffy dots here and there to add dimension. This is the second layout where I used the "Adventure Time" die cut. It's one of my favorite die cuts aside from the little flowers and sandcastle and pale. Seriously, the collection is the cutest!


I added a little button from my stash to the center of the camera to add dimension. I like how it looks on there! It ties in well with the vintage tag from my stash.


Here is my second project I created using a photo holder from Foundations Decor and the Wooden Sun! I used lots of chipboard and some patterned paper from Fancy Pants Designs's Vitamin Sea collection to embellish it. The letters were spray painted in white. So much easier than painting them.

Have you picked up this collection yet? I think it's a darling collection and I plan on creating a few more layouts using this collection! Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments: