Thursday, June 25, 2020

WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS


Good morning!! Trinity Stamp's 2 Birthday Hop is happening right now on Instagram! Come join us if you're a stamper and would like to see all of the cute new products. They are too cute for words! I decided to play in my art journal for this month's hop! 


I love the You Lift Me Up Stamp Set. This stamp set has a set of dies that can be purchased separately as well. It's so cute and perfect for this time of year with everything going on... I think we all need to remember that we all are going through something even if we do not see it from the outside... We need to lift others up more by being kind and complimenting each other instead of trying to place blame on everyone and everything. So that's what I was thinking when I made this... I chose a few bright paint colors from Bad Girls Couture to paint the background. To keep the paint flat, I used my gel plate. LOVE playing with this tool and I'm glad I invested in it. They allow me to create a variety of layers effortlessly. 


I added a few embellishments here and there. The string adds a nice touch as well! Lots of pretty colors and embellishments to lift my spirit. 


I used a Rose Garden stencil from The Crafter's Workshop, ink and my blending buddy to create some flowers/leaves at the edges of the journal page. Then I used a black pen to create a border around the edges.


As for the bears, I didn't want to color them brown or gray... I wanted them to look like little care bears in my favorite colors...blue and teal. 


A closer look at the spread... lots of layers and texture. Soooo pretty!!




What do you think? It's cute, isn't it? I love how this turned out. So fun. If you would like additional inspiration, come join the Instagram Hop! Click here to participate. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: