Tuesday, June 30, 2020

SPRING WALKS

 
Good morning everyone. I have a very colorful layout to share with you! I used the floral print patterned paper from AB Studio that was available in the Clique International shop. Totally love this company. The papers are so whimsical and fun.
 

To begin, I sprayed white cardstock with a variety of Coloration Sprays until I was satisfied with the background. Then I fussy cut the flowers from the patterned paper.



Isn't this paper so pretty? I just love it! I used embellishments from my stash to embellish the layout. I colored a few of the die cut pieces using the sprays so everything would blend together nicely.


I added a little journaling to the side of the circle to fill in the white space and used foam squares to pop up the flowers a bit. The gems are from Trinity Stamp!


I used the vellum stickers from Clique International's Rainbow Connection Kit for my title. It looks perfect!



What do you think? It is totally fun, isn't it. I love how this turned out. Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: