Wednesday, July 22, 2020

I'VE GOT THAT HUNGRY FEELING

Nicole here! I have a clean and simple layout to share with you using some whimsical patterned paper from A.B. Studio. Love their papers. They are absolutely beautiful and I find their patterns to be unique! The patterns are so different from what you typically see on the market.

Last August, Pete and I took Edward and his good friend Sydney to the fair. While we were there, we visited the Petting Farm. The kids loved this part of the night more than the rides! I stood back and watched them, happily feed the deer and other animals. It makes my heart happy to see children enjoy moments such as these instead of focusing their days playing video games etc.



To begin, I matted a few photos using paper and then I ripped some of the patterns to give the layout dimension. I didn't want this layout to be all straight limes like most of my simple layouts. Once I had the papers mounted to the base, I added the photos.



I added a few chipboard embellishments, puffy dots, die cuts and puffy stickers from the My Favorite Story Add-on kit. Then, I splashed some Raven Coloration Spray by Art Anthology in a few areas to break up the green. 


To complete the layout, I used a few stamps to stamp the "I've got that hungry feeling" and "another wild food adventure". They were perfect for this layout and it helped tell my story in just a few sentences. 


Thank you so much for visiting today! What do you think about these patterns? Aren't they beautiful?! If you like these papers, you might be interested in a few of our kits featuring A.B. Studio products. Click here for the New Tandi Art Explore & Learn Series and May Day Explore and Learn Series.


No comments: