Monday, July 20, 2020

SUNSHINE



Happy Monday friends and family! I spent my entire Sunday making pretty things and it felt great. I created this layout using the Dive into Summer Collection that's currently available in the Clique International Shop. I just love this summer collection. It's so cute and the color scheme is perfect!


I drew inspiration from Clique International's Mood Board for July! Isn't it inspiring?! The colors are so bright and happy!



This layout was a lot of fun to make. Before I starting creating this layout I used PicMonkey to create the two photo collages and printed them out on 4x6 photo paper so that the photos would be approximately 2x2. The layout is 8 1/2x11 and the center patterned paper is 7 1/2x10. I decided to use the blue patterned paper for the center since the photos included a lot of blue. :)


There are soooo many embellishments on this layout. They are all cute and perfect for summer. I used a few foam squares here and there to pop some of the stickers up off the page to add dimension.


To complete the layout, I used a journaling card from my stash to add a a little bit of journaling. Then I added a few stickers onto the card to fill in some of the white space.



This layout turned out much better than I had initially planned. The embellishments really made this layout pop. What is your favorite summer collection these days? Another one of my favorite summer collections aside from Echo Park Paper Co.'s Dive into Summer is Fancy Pants Design's Vitamin Sea. Both of these collections are available in Clique International's shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments: