Sunday, August 02, 2020

TOGETHER

Good morning! I'm excited to share this layout with you today. I love the Blooming Bunch Stamp Set from this month's release! The flowers and butterflies are beautiful!


For this layout, I sprayed light blue spray ink all over the white cardstock. Once the ink was completely dry, I stamped the Blooming Bunch Stamp two times at different angles to create a nice frame for the photo. Then, I colored in the flowers using my markers.




I embellished the top of the layout with a variety of embellishments that went with the color scheme of the layout. I'm loving this color combination!


To complete the layout, I punched out the title using my Sizzix and Marshmallow Alphabet Dies. Then, I colored the alphas using markers. At the last minute, I decided to splash some Raven Coloration Spray all over the layout to break up the bright colors.

Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: