Saturday, August 01, 2020

BOYS RULE

Good morning!! We have another fun challenge over at Scrapbook the Boys' blog. This month, we are challenging you to put a flower or more on your boy layouts. Who says boys can't have flowers on layouts? You can do whatever you want... it's your layout and memories!



Go ahead and give it a try... heck, if you want...add some pink, purple and yellow if you want... Boy layouts don't always have to be dark colors...

I had a lot of fun playing with this layout. I love the floral paper from Pebbles Inc. It's so pretty!! I decided to use the patterned paper as a backdrop. Then I used the cardstock as my base. I covered the cardstock using white gesso and let it completely dry before spraying on the Coloration Sprays from Art Anthology. The colors are absolutely beautiful...true to their original colors. 


I fussy cut the flowers from another sheet of patterned paper from Pebbles Inc. I just love the white flowers with the gold foil. Gorgeous!! Once I was happy with the flower arrangements, I tucked some thread here and there and added a few embellishments at the bottom of the layout to pull it together. I stamped the "Boys Rule" at the top so it wasn't too naked at the top of the layout. The stamps are from Jillibean Soup!



Thanks so much for visiting today! Wanna see more inspiration on how you can scrapbook those little boys? Click here! Hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments: