Friday, September 18, 2020

AWESOME DAY!

Hi everyone! I created another layout using the Bean Bag Boys Kit. There are so many fun papers in this collection! 


My husband took these photos a few weeks ago of Edward feeding the momma duck and her babies. Edward told me all about them. He loves animals.


To begin, I cut the flower patterned paper to measure 11"x11" and mounted it to the center of the red and white patterned paper. Then, I smeared white gesso all over the middle of the layout to cover some of the patterns. Once the gesso was completely dry, I layered lots of die cuts on this layout. Then to add dimension, I added a few enamel dots and jewels to the center of the flowers. The tag was made by hand with some patterned paper, ribbon, and a hole punch.


Since I didn't really have anything for the title, I cut the "Awesome day!" die using my Silhouette and then colored it using a marker that matched the red in the flowers. Love how it looks here!



Thanks so much for stopping by today!





No comments: