Friday, February 26, 2021

SWEET MOMENTS

HAPPY FRIDAY! I made it through the week. How was your week? Any plans? I plan on cleaning and scrapping this weekend. I have some projects that are coming due and I just want to stay ahead... Until then, let me share another layout I created using Fancy Pant's newest collection, Peachy Keen. This collection is so pretty. Yes...there are a log of flowers and girly elements in this collection, BUT you can still use it to scrapbook those boys...


I'm not afraid to use girly elements on my boy layouts. As long as I like it, that is all that matters. And when I asked Edward if he liked it, he said yes. :)


I love the variety of patterns in this collection. It was hard not to use them all, but I think I came close! LOL


I had some pink washi from Heidi Swapp that went perfectly with this collection! The inks I used for the title is from Catherine Pooler and the stamped title was created from Citrus Twist's stamp set.


I added a few die cuts at the bottom to help pull the layout together. The Joyful die cut is from Pretty Little Studios. I needed something more for the bottom and it worked out perfectly!


Here is another Tiered Tray set I did for Edward's birthday. I painted the balloons using Stencil Butter from The Crafter's Workshop. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful and they add a nice texture to just about any surface!




I decorated the cake using patterned paper from AB Studio. I just love their patterned papers so much. 


Using my Sizzix, I used Metal Star dies and patterned paper from Elle's Studio to punch out the stars to decorate the bottom of the tray. Then I added some jewels for fun.


I added some black ribbon through the "Make A Wish" plaque to make it pop. The "Make A Wish" wood veneer is from Elle's Studio. I added some ink to it to change it to a light blue color and mounted it on the plague using foam squares



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 



No comments: