Tuesday, April 06, 2021

YES, PLEASE!

Hi everybody! I'm up on the blog today over at The Crafter's Workshop with this adorable layout I created using the Texture Tile stencil, Watercolor Paper, and some ColorSparx Watercolor Powder. Fun stuff!



I love the ColorSparx Powders because you can add a little or a lot of powder to get whatever shades you want! I found it interesting that the yellow powder looked more green, but when I applied it to the watercolor, it was a pretty yellow!


It's easy to use stencils with ink and blending tools. And super simple for those who don't want to play with modeling paste and other mixed media products. 


I used Pinkfresh Studio's  Some Days Collection to embellish this adorable layout. :) I'm totally loving the yellow background on this layout!


Thanks so much for visiting today!



No comments: