Monday, June 07, 2021

KINDNESS MATTERS CARD

Hello friends! I am back with a pretty card I created using the Be Kind stamp. I wanted to make something more on the feminine side to go with the snide sentiment. 


To begin, I cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 8x6 and then folded the paper in half to create a 3x4 card.



Next, I cut another piece of patterned paper to measure 3x2, stamped  the "Kindness Matters unless you disagree with me" sentiment in black ink and then I adhered it to the bottom of the card.


I used my Sizzix to create a lacey border for the card and then adhered it to the card.



To complete the card I added a cork heart embellishment and pink gem.


I think it turned out beautifully. And best of all...this was a super simple card to create! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!



No comments: