Monday, June 14, 2021

YOU HAVE SEVERAL OPTIONS CARD

Hello! Nicole here with a fun card I created using the Snarks and Rec Vol.2 and Bella Flora (retired) stamp set. I actually saved a scrap piece of paper that I stamped on for another project, but part of the ink did not transfer properly so I cropped it into a square to use for a card! 


I love this stamp set. The big bold flowers makes me so happy. Before I stamped the flowers onto white cardstock, I sprayed some green and blue mist to add a pop of color. But I wanted it to be subtle. Then I stamped the floral print in black ink.


I cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 6x3 and folded it in half. I stapled a black heart die cut and added a tiny gem to complete the front of the card.

To complete the card, I stamped "YOU HAVE SEVERAL OPTIONS..." from the Snarks and Rec Vol.2 stamp set inside the card and added another heart and gem. 


This was such a simple card to create! I hope you find it inspiring. Thanks so much for stopping by today.


No comments: