Sunday, July 11, 2021

BLOOM/PINKFRESH STUDIO

Happy Sunday friends! I spend all of yesterday making pretty things and it felt great! I made some projects for DT work...but then I just played... Here's a layout I created for Pinkfresh Studio's monthly challenge. This months challenge is to incorporate butterflies on your project. I love butterflies and I had intended on using more, but my butterfly stamps did not look right on this layout... so I just used the puffy stickers and die cuts. :)


I used foam squares to add a few of the embellishments to the page to make them pop. That way the layout doesn't look too flat.


I started adding a variety of stickers at the bottom of the photos to create a grid, but then I ran out of stickers to use... so I just added one row of stickers with a few embellishments.


LOVE the tags in this collection. They are super pretty!! And the flower die cuts... can't get enough of them!


I added my journaling on a tag and then stapled the sentiment dies below it to pull it all together. Yes... I have issues... I LOVE LAYERING EMBELLISHMENTS TOGETHER. :)


Isn't this pretty? I just love how this turned out. It took some time... this one didn't come together in a snap, but the process was soothing. Thanks so much for visiting today!






No comments: