Tuesday, July 13, 2021

CONGRATS EDWARD ZANE!

We are so proud of Edward. I still can't believe that he will be going into Middle School this fall. I'm super excited for him...and proud of all of his accomplishments this year. He worked so hard this year, therefore, it was very important for me to document this achievement. 


I used a variety of tags, die cuts and journaling cards from a variety of Elle's Studio kits. If it was red or white/black, I needed it! :) My stash came in handy for sure.


I added a little smiley face to the circle label just for fun and stapled the "once in a lifetime" sentiment at the top right-side of the photo.


I cut part of the journaling card down to use as a journaling block. I really liked the "THIS FINALLY HAPPENED" sentiment. It was perfect.


I finally used my alpha stamps from Heidi Swapp. LOVE this stamp set. At first, it intimidated me because of the font and various sizes of the alphas, but I love it so much. Can't wait to play with it some more.


I created the banner using another stamp set from Heidi. Super cute and fun to make.


Totally, fun, right? I really like the left-side with my letter to Edward. I've never done anything like this before... it feels great to be able to do this for him.

Thanks so much for visiting today!




No comments: